GitLab CI workshop
Let's learn how GitLab CI can help you with software development:
- Allows easy testing and deployment
- Provides developers with instant feedback on their work
- Length: 2 hours
- Who the workshop is for: Primarily developers and testers, but everyone involved in the application lifecycle is invited. Basic knowledge of GIT is assumed.
Course of the workshop
- Theory (30 min)
- Break (15 min)
- Practice followed by discussion (1 hr 15 min)
- In the theory section, we will describe the basic components of GitLab CI and their use during development.
- During practice, we will use a sample project to show how to configure automatic project assembly using GitLab CI.
- At the end, there will be space for discussion where it will be possible to consult the possibilities of using GitLab CI in your project.
Preparation before the workshop
- Laptop with GIT (just in the command line)
- GitLab account