Agile & SCRUM – Intro workshop
days by appointment
What´s going on
INVENTI has prepared a unique workshop in the Czech Republic focused on the issue of management methodologies – Agile and SCRUM. It is led by Jiří Gemerle, who teaches SCRUM at ČVUT and is a certified SCRUM Master and Product Owner.
After finishing the workshop, you will know what Agile and SCRUM really mean. You will get an idea of whether it is suitable for your work. And if you have SCRUM implemented, you will learn where you deviate from its definition and how to set it up correctly.
Who is the workshop for
Anyone who wants to understand and decide whether to implement SCRUM in their software development or for entire SCRUM teams that want to learn how to make SCRUM better.
- You will understand what Agile really means
- You will understand what SCRUM really means
- We will demonstrate practical things from the implementation of SCRUM
Theory and practice
We will explain:
- SCRUM goals
- SCRUM principles and values
- What is a team in SCRUM and the role of its members
- SCRUM ceremonies
- SCRUM artefacts
- What does Definition of Done mean?
- Organisation and work with Backlog